roller rockers

To: "6pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: roller rockers
From: "Alan" <asalvato@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2003 20:57:52 -0500
Cc: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
I just received a set of roller rockers from Jim Swarthout, as promised. My
first impression when I opened the box was :
WOW. they look as good as any I've seen.
They came with a very in depth, and well illustrated installation manuel.
 I have switched the stock rockers once before, that was  first time and I was
totally in the dark except for my Haynes manuel. Second time around should go
twice as fast.
We will be putting these babies in tomorrow and I'll give a follow up
installation report tomorrow nite.

Al Salvatore
76tr6 daily