Help - ignition

To: "Triumphs" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Help - ignition
From: "Tim I. Purdy" <timipurdy@citlink.net>
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2003 15:54:28 -0600
After my wonderful trip to the ranch and back. I parked the car. When I
decided to start it up to put in the garage, it had a mind different than
mine.  I try to turn it over, and nothing, no sound, anything.  The guages do
work.  It has been difficult to start for the first time for some time, if
that is helpful.  I kind of think that there has been a problem with the
ignition switch, since it has been difficult on the first start.  In addition,
I can't find any my catalogs, i.e., Moss , etc. so not sure what to do or what
part to go looking for.  So much for the ride on Sunday -:((.

Tim