Re: Calling all Carlisle Import auto show attendees in the Balt/Annapoli

To: Scott Suhring <suhringtr36@comcast.net>, "ptegler@cablespeed" <ptegler@cablespeed.com>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Calling all Carlisle Import auto show attendees in the Balt/Annapolis/DC area and points south
From: "Scott A. Roberts" <herald1200@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 22:46:29 -0500
Anybody going from South Jersey interested in forming a convoy from here?
I'm in Medford, near the big three Philadelphia bridges, and would be happy
to plan a route- On PA Turnpike, or Off(Rt 30- wonderful local scenery...)

Let me know- and we can get a roster/movement plan in order.
Scott

PS- Could some body please cross post this to other groups? I am only
onTriumphs @ autox and Triumph_Herald@ yahoo groups.com now.
Thanks! Scott

Subject: RE: Calling all Carlisle Import auto show attendees in the
Balt/Annapolis/DC area and points south