Pedal Stop...misc info

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Pedal Stop...misc info
From: Bill & Skip Pugh <anabil@caltel.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2003 07:19:26 -0800
Hi Listers,
        I need to install a pedal stop for the clutch in Casper (1957
TR3), the  hydraulic throw-out bearing in the HDVA  5  speed
conversion only needs to move  about an inch  to  work  effectively.
I am looking for a good  place  to place the stop,  and  was
wondering if I could just use the  adjustable stop in the engine
compartment on the clutch/brake  masters and achieve  the  same
result.    Any Suggestions   greatly appreciated.
        On  Bolts  for the removed  fan  extension, I  found
everything I  needed  at the  local  Orchard  Supply Hardware.  3/4
bolts  of  various lengths  ( I  used  1.5  inches) nice  big heavy
duty washers  that  fit  nicely into  the  hub.  I used a lock washer
and  Red Loctite, and  have  had  no  problems since.
Having a  nice rainy  day  here  in  Northern California (we  really need it)
Thanks in  advance.

--
Bill  Pugh
1957 TR3