RE: Parts in common between TR6 / Stag

To: Randall Young <Ryoung@navcomtech.com>, triumphs@autox.team.net, stag@digest.net
Subject: RE: Parts in common between TR6 / Stag
From: Blake Discher <bdischer@blakedischer.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 06:46:05 -0500
At 12:22 AM 3/13/2003, Randall Young wrote:
>Best I've found so far is to get the Stag SPC (factory Spare Parts Catalog,
>ISTR mine came from Motorbooks.com) and match factory part numbers with TR6
>vendors like TRF and Rimmers, who also mostly use the Stanpart numbers.

Hi Randall...  After reading your post, I went to the motorbooks.com site
to look for the Stag SPC, did some searches and couldn't locate it.  Is
there an ISBN number on the book?  I've been searching out an SPC because
like Corey, I have both a TR6 and a Stag and when I check with the US big
three for Stag parts they think I'm talking about Bambi's dad.

Thanks,
Blake Discher

----
SPONSOR ME?  Driving my British car to benefit Hemophilia
Foundation:  http://www.mibrr.com
Play the game: "Don't Crash the
Triumph!"   http://www.fireflystudios.com/triumph