Into the Stag this weekend!

To: forum@triumphstag.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Into the Stag this weekend!
From: George Richardson <gprtech@frontiernet.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 12:19:00 -0500
My local weather forecast is predication temperatures in the 50's and
Sunny skies for Saturday and Sunday. Normally, I'd haul out the Tr3 and
go out, but it's still trapped in the garage behind hundred of pounds of
snow (never let your kids shovel the driveway when you own a classic!).

However, I refuse to be daunted! The Stag was last used just a couple of
snowstorms ago, and can be freed with a little effort. Top down in the
Stag is better than nothing!

--
George Richardson
1957 Triumph TR3 - TS15559L http://www.key-men.com/triumph