TR4/TR4A Book

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR4/TR4A Book
From: "Homebru" <homebru@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2003 08:15:19 -0500
What is the deal with availibility of things for the TR4/TR4A?  It seems like
this TR is the red-headed stepchild of the bunch.
Right now, I'm looking to buy Bill Piggott's "Original Triumph TR4/4A/250",
and it appears it is not availible anywhere online in America.

It's not just that though, everytime I get a parts/accessories catalog,
they'll have models, t-shirts, and posters for every TR except the 4/4A.

If anyone knows where I can get Piggott's book, I'm lookin' to spend some
birthday money.  Right now, I have to satisfy my sickness with publications,
until Daphne comes back from the shop with a new hub and rear brakes.

Thanks,
Chris
Missing his 1967 TR4A on this 70 degree, sunny weekend