TR2 TR3 TR4 lightened flywheels available

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR2 TR3 TR4 lightened flywheels available
From: francois wildi <fwildi@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 16:54:39 -0800 (PST)
Hi,
I have a TR3 flywheel that has been lightened by my automotive
machine shop as per a blueprint I obtained from a reputable TR4
racer. It weights 22.8 pounds INCLUDING the ringgear, which makes it
just 20lb without it. It looks and feel very good.

For $90, he cut of the extra meat off the flywheel, installed pins
for the TR6 diaphargm clutch and tapped new holes for the said
clutch. The balancing might have been part of the price I paid for
the complete engine balancing.

Since I know someone in town who has a few TR3 wheels at $10/piece, I
though someone might be interested....

NFI

Francois
Tucson