Cheap/free TR250 passenger seat

To: tr list <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Cheap/free TR250 passenger seat
From: Darrell Walker <darrellw@inetarena.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 18:06:29 -0800
I have a TR250 passenger seat that I purchased from someone who thought
it was for a TR4A.  I was planning to use it as a model for recovering
my seats, but I decided to have them professionally done.  So I don't
need the seat anymore.  It is in OK condition.  The rubber diaphragm
needs to be replaced.  It looks remotely possible that you could do it
from the underside, and I have a spare diaphragm that I could include.
There is also a place along the top where the seam is coming apart
(about 2-3").  I don't know if it would be possible to repair without
removing the cover.  Other than that, the seat is in pretty good shape
(it is a vinyl seat, BTW).  I paid $50 plus shipping for it, and would
like to recover some of that, but if you have a use for it I could
probably be talked into parting with it for just the cost of shipping
($15-20 I would guess UPS Ground).

--
Darrell Walker
66 TR4A IRS CTC67956L