Non LBC question

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Non LBC question
From: Divits@aol.com
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2003 21:25:56 EST
Sorry to be a bother, but here in the NE USA it has been a long long winter.
There has been snow on the ground for the past 3+ months so I can't play with
my TR outside and it's to cold to do anymore work in the garage. As we all
know there is nothing to watch on SpeedVison but NASCAR. So I decided that
this year I will buy a "DIGITAL" Cam Corder so I can record all the car shows
this season so that hopefully if next winter is this bad again I will have
something to watch.

So what I am asking from the list is if any one of you can recommend a good
"DIGITAL" Cam Corder to record our LBC.

Again sorry to bother the list with this non lbc question, but you good
people seem to have all the answers!

TIA
John