Re: TR-8 help needed

To: JRossi727@aol.com, mhooper@pix-cinema.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR-8 help needed
From: Blake Discher <bdischer@blakedischer.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 11:25:47 -0500
At 10:55 AM 2/24/2003, JRossi727@aol.com wrote:
>Hello Mark.  What the hell is that supposed to mean?  Burn a piston?  I may
>be alittle slow. But I wasn't born yesterday.  John

At the terrifying risk of restarting the $3 conflict, I note that it may
soon be cheaper to run on starting fluid. :^)
-----------

Hi John....
Take it easy, it's a joke!  (Note the little smiley-man at the end of his
post.)  I believe Mark is referring to the list discussion last week (or
the week before) regarding fuel prices getting high here in the USA, but
not terribly high when compared to petrol prices around the globe.  He's
simply saying that starting fluid might be cheaper than gasoline if prices
keep going the way they are.

Cheers,
Blake Discher

----
SPONSOR ME?  Driving my British car to benefit Hemophilia
Foundation:  www.mibrr.com
Play the game: "Don't Crash the
Triumph!"   http://www.fireflystudios.com/triumph