Re: NO LBC CONTENT - Friday French jokes - Why did it end up here then!?

To: odd@triumphclub.se, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: NO LBC CONTENT - Friday French jokes - Why did it end up here then!?
From: McGaheyRx@aol.com
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2003 23:57:08 EST
Cc: d_hammond@charter.net
In a message dated 2/22/03 5:40:54 AM Eastern Standard Time,
odd@triumphclub.se writes:

<< I don't think your message will offend any French members of this
 great _Triumph oriented_ e-mail list.  They're used to 'murricans
 being rude and self centred.  We all are...  >>

self-centered ? I would have thought it would be pretty hard for a reasonable
person to look at all the American graves in France or recall all the American
blood spilled (some of it by my family) there so the French could get
their country back and then call us self-centered.
Call us arrogant if you want, but of course it would really hard to match the
arrogance you displayed by closing your sensless harangue with
"It's as simple as that.
Can we now get back to matters Triumph, please."

Cheers
Jack Mc