Re: A Triumph technical question

To: "Mark Hooper" <mhooper@pix-cinema.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: A Triumph technical question
From: "Gerald Van Vlack" <jerryvv@alltel.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2003 15:47:53 -0500
Mark, I've never tried to do this, I suppose that you could do so but I wonder
why you ask. It would be next to impossible to reassemble the OD since there
are some 3 handed maneuvers needed to assemble it and get the splines and pump
cam properly lined up that a little bit of gravity sure helps in performing.
I think you'd be headed for a real disaster and huge risk on damage and leak
paths generated.
Not recommended in my opinion.
Jerry Van Vlack