Parts Wanted: Hard Top Surrey Parts & Seat Frames Needed

To: "TR" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Parts Wanted: Hard Top Surrey Parts & Seat Frames Needed
From: "David Hammond" <d_hammond@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 08:01:27 -0800
Hello List,

Aside from some TR3 seat frames with a pan I need a set of, or at least a mate
to the one I do have, I also have two original hard tops, rear window and hard
center section.  However, I managed to lose my set for one and never had any
for the others.

Rimmer & Moss don't carry any of them, TRF has the front only.  Does anyone
out there have a couple sets they'd be willing to part with?  If not, does
anyone have the original factory sets tht they could give me width, type of
thread, and most importantly length ?
I already have the dimples from being too long or overtightening, but want to
avoid them with the one thats going through restoration.

What about the soft top center surrey frame and or fabric .. any extra laying
around out there?

Contact me here or off-line.

Thanks in advance?

David R. Hammond