RE: Anyone traveling east to west?

To: "'Alan'" <asalvato@tampabay.rr.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Anyone traveling east to west?
From: "R. Ashford Little II" <ralittle2@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 11:29:27 -0500
I have no idea on rates, but my recent experiences with UPS leave my
with a bad taste in my mouth.  It's almost like they take boxes and see
what they can do to damage them.  Surprisingly, the USPS has been prompt
and safe.  I'd have no problem shipping something via USPS over UPS or
FEDEX.

R. Ashford Little II
www.geocities.com/ralittle2