Re: Shipping from the UK ?

To: ryoung@navcomtech.com
Subject: Re: Shipping from the UK ?
From: francois wildi <fwildi@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 11:30:43 -0800 (PST)
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Randall,
Some vendors do not like to ship surface mail, but I have never had
any problems with air or surface mail for parcels. The TR4 soft top
frame I shipped surface mail a while back to Japan has arrived safely
a well as the stuff I ordered air mail from UK vendors. Just one
point in your statistics. Off course, having someone do the transport
for you is the most convenient solution, when that's an option.

One thing I have repeatedly experienced in the past years, is weeks
of delay in the shipping of regular air mail letters between Europe
and the USA. Maybe they have a quarantine for Antrax reasons? ;-)

Francois