Re: Weather

To: "Scott A. Roberts" <herald1200@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Weather
From: Paul Burr <tigerpb@ids.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 07:53:42 -0500
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net, triumph_herald@yahoogroups.com, spitfires@autox.team.net
Haven't seen any LBC's out in the snow lately. But, the classics I've
seen in the past month have made me cringe- '57 Ford Sunliner, 65
Mustang GT Fastback, '40 Ford Pickup Hotrod. and more. All of these were
restored cars, covered in that nice New England salt crud that makes
cars rust at warp speed.
I guess these owners are in a hurry to restore their cars again!

Paul