Re: Recommendations sought: Blast Cabinet

To: cm.sherman@verizon.net
Subject: Re: Recommendations sought: Blast Cabinet
From: Paul Burr <tigerpb@ids.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2003 07:45:22 -0500
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net, 6pack@autox.team.net, stag-digest@digest.net
Corey:

Your current compressor won't power anything but a shoebox size blast
cabinet. The specs you give on it sound like something that was designed
for nail guns. Those don't require lots of CFM and continuous operation
like sand blasting does.
You'll have ti go shopping for something much larger.
Try Eastwood, TIP, or even ebay for a cabinet. You may even get luck on
eBay with a used one.

Paul