FS Series Keys cut from code...

To: "Triumph Team. Net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: FS Series Keys cut from code...
From: "Brad Eells" <bradlnss@lightspeed.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2003 23:59:43 -0800
I researched FS series keys and head shapes awhile back. I found that keys
precut to the cylinder codes or having keys cut to code by a locksmith was
prohibitively expensive - Up to $25US per key!

I recently recently receive a mailing from Triple-C, a british motoring
accessories sales company. They offer FS series keys cut to code for only
$9.95 each. FS series keys are used in the TR4/4A only, I believe.

They appear to offer only the 6 sided key head that is generally available
in the US. I have acquired sets of round and oblong FS blanks that I can
have cut once I have the master keys from Triple-C.

Ordered mine tonight. Email offline if you need know where you can locate
the code for your locks. You can order on their website at:

www.triple-c.com

NFI...

Brad
62 TR4