Re: TR4A-TR6 Rear Hub Tool Available

To: "Mark Meany" <mark@basecamp.mv.com>
Subject: Re: TR4A-TR6 Rear Hub Tool Available
From: Skip Montanaro <skip@pobox.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 20:19:50 -0600
Cc: "TriumphTeam" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
    Mark> I had made up, the "beast" (pseudo-Churchill) tool, outlined in
    Mark> Tony Gordon's excellent article on rear hub rebuilding. I'm done
    Mark> with it now & offer it to anyone who wants to borrow it.

I don't need it but I'm in an off-topic mood I guess today, so I will go
off-topic.  In our neighborhood in upstate NY, one of our neighbors had a
large lawn roller, you know the oil drum with a push/t handle you fill with
water to level out your soil or sod.  We were putting in some new grass so I
asked if I could borrow it.  He said, sure, but there was one catch.  It
effectively belonged to the neighborhood, so once you borrowed it you had to
store it until someone else needed it, then it was their turn to store it,
etc.  Perhaps your pseudo-Churchill tool could be treated in a similar
fashion (no thanks, I don't need it ;-).

--
Skip Montanaro
skip@pobox.com