Re: TR4 (thermostats) vs SUVs

To: sdtilton@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: TR4 (thermostats) vs SUVs
From: Steven Newell <steven@newellboys.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 16:08:49 -0700
Cc: Triumph <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Scott wrote:

> Well I'm flattered that someone out there though the Thermostat
> discussion was more interesting than the SUV discussion.

Scott, I don't think your thermostat photo link made it into the text.
Sounds interesting though, please repost.
 I'm a little behind on email and when scanning the inbox I jumped
on the item titled "TR4 vs SUVs." A few weeks ago I took matters into my
own hands and ran the TR4 into a Ford Explorer, but I
just wanted to note that it's not a very effective way to rid the world of
SUVs. Wedges might work better, kind of get under
and flip them over easier.

--
Steven "done in 2 weeks doesn't mean the same to the shop and to
me" Newell