Re: Triumphs mailing list 42dbca82.dsl.aros.net id h1DG86CL028901

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
From: "Andy Taylor" <ataylor@mail.hrca.harvard.edu>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 11:08:07 -0500
I don't have a Stag, but maybe the thread here stays away from incendiary
topics that don't include gasoline (that is, refined oil from wherever):

;-)

>>> Nicholas Froome <listreader@pvision.co.uk> 02/13/03 09:32AM >>>
Can anyone recommend a Triumph mailing list? Where they talk about Triumphs?

:-)
>>> <JMcmahon@ICTGROUP.COM> 02/13/03 09:54AM >>>
Right on brother!

Can anyone recommend a Triumph mailing list? Where they talk about Triumphs?

:-)

>>> <Divits@aol.com> 02/13/03 10:18AM >>>
If you find one let me know! This is getting out of hand!!!

Disappointed,
John