Re: Fred's driving

To: <Klassiccar@aol.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Fred's driving
From: "Kinderlehrer" <kinderlehrer@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 09:23:05 -0800
> Fred,
> Just keep saying to yourself, Look right first--then left, and above all
> else--keep to the left! Glad you had a good time. Your company this past
> weekend was a pleasure. Anytime you want to join the guys from DVT in
another
> great adventure, we'll leave a seat open for you at the Virgins.
> Steve Klein

Doesn't work for everyone, like me!  For example, the time I was navigating
and my boss was driving - I kept pointing out of my window saying make a
right, no RIGHT! THE OTHER RIGHT!!

When driving over there, I found that relevance worked best for me - keep
the center line where I can see it looking out my side window, going into a
roundabout, look for traffic out my side window, and always follow the
lights of the car in front (hopefully it isn't a bloody American).

The thing that gave me the most trouble - getting in the right side of the
car.  Boy is that embarassing- feel like a real idiot sitting there
wondering who stole the damn steering wheel!  That and looking up to my
right for the rear view mirror.

Bob