speaking of (in)famous Triumph owners

To: "Triumphs@autox. Net" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: speaking of (in)famous Triumph owners
From: "Kinderlehrer" <kinderlehrer@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Feb 2003 20:08:12 -0800
Oh, we weren't? Well i have to tell this anyway - (I love it when I see a TR
on the telly).  I was watching a Discovery  Channel program this evening and
they were giving some background on a bloke that made quite a name for
himself in England a while back by the name of Bruce Reynolds.  Our cousins
across the pond remember that name? One of the pictures they flashed was of
Bruce as a young man seated in a whiteTR2 or TR3 (only got a quick glimpse
of the cockpit).

And who is the infamous Mr. Reynolds? He was the mastermind of the Great
Train Robbery, the biggest, boldest, heist of the century, up to that point
anyway..

Bob