Fans for TR's

To: "Paige, Dean" <DPaige@ci.santa-rosa.ca.us>
Subject: Fans for TR's
From: "David Brister" <david.brister@wanadoo.fr>
Date: Sun, 2 Feb 2003 20:36:47 +0100
Cc: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
I replaced the fan on my TR4A with a electric one from a BX Citroen car. It
is very powerful, draws about 12-15 amps in use and came with a shroud to
concentrate the airflow which happily is the same width as the radiator so
mounting brackets were a breeze and on a TR there's lots of room in front of
the rad. I expect the fans used on any of the smaller continental cars would
be suitable.

I did this mod a couple of years ago and so far it has been completely
successful.

I did a write up at the time and would be happy to send it in doc. form if
you like.

Might help?

David Brister.
1967 TR4A