Caan't somebody hep dis po man?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Caan't somebody hep dis po man?
From: Ray <spook01@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 19:18:53 -0600
Here's another laugher!!
Best,
Ray

Dear sir,

I am Mr. Balogun Ade. I'm 60 years old. Family
relation to late M.K.O Abiola who died in his struggle
for his Mandate to have rule Nigeria and i have been
Travelling with the great man of his time on earth
whose step i have been taking. I was married to Mrs.
Funke Ade and with my three children from her. Two
Boys and one girl. Whose names are Rotimi Ade,Wole Ade
and Bimbola Ade. In January 27th 2002, My beautiful
wife and my three love children died as a result of
the Bomb explosion in Ikeja Military Cantonement
Lagos State Nigeria.
Since then i have been receiving treatment in the
Hospital. I want my generosity to still continue in
helping the Ophans and the Poor people in need by you
with my money. I had made cash donation and relieve
materials like Clothes, Mattrax, Bed Spread,
Beverages, Bags of Rice,Bags of Bens, Shoes and Belts
to the ophanage homes in some Countries which i have
been able to visite before my critical situation
occured. The Countries are Ghana, Sierra leone,
Liberia, Cambodia, Somalia, Namibia, Zaire, Swaziland,
South Africa, Zambia, Mozambique,Rewanda, Burundi.
Because of my sight seeing to save lives of the Ophans
and the Poor people . I sent some amount of money(
USD$20M) out of my Country to meet up with my plans in
Building homes for the Ophans and also to relieve the
Poor people in need of basic Financial Education to
study to any level of their desire. As a result of
what that happen to my beautiful wife and my love
children that causes my heart failure and this
sickness have kept me in the hospital bed under
Oxygen breathing. My Dotor told me, that i may not
survive it. And i don't what this money to be a
dileman in the security Company in Europe.
I am soliciting your help to claim the money to
execute my plans for a better life for others who
need help to live on earth and to build an Ophanage
home on my name. In case if i do not survive my
sickness, it will be a living memory. I have arrange
everything with my Lawyer. Who told me to look for a
God fearing person to stand for the claim in europe. I
have map out 30% for you and 10% for my Lawyer and why
the other 60% will be use by you for the building
,Ophanage Homes and Relieving the Poor people for
their Education.

I wait for your human Good spirit respond.

Thank you,
Mr. Balogun Adeyemi.
I got this name off toilet paper roll, read backwards.
Tank u bery much.