Re: Fire Extinguishers (handy in the boot)

To: Fred Thomas <vafred@erols.com>, Steven Newell <steven@newellboys.com>
Subject: Re: Fire Extinguishers (handy in the boot)
From: Ray <spook01@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 10:51:58 -0600
Cc: Triumphs <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
So the engineers installed a manual cranking
> mechanism for the sunroof. They included the crank itself with the
> rest of the tools in the toolkit. In the trunk.

My neighbor keeps a gun for protection in a box on the top shelf in his
closet, he keeps the ammo in a box on the top shelf in a closet in the next
bedroom down the hall, safety he says.

Proving beyond a shadow of a doubt that people are stupid.
Obviously, this guy has been listening to Sarah Brady too long.  Remember: A
unloaded gun is just an ill shaped club!

Ray