TR6 a/c pully project

To: TRIUMPHS@autox.team.net
Subject: TR6 a/c pully project
From: lgmiceli@attbi.com
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 15:40:16 +0000
Cc: lgmiceli@attbi.com
I have been looking into having the lower A/C pully for the TR6 made up as this
item is not available from any source. This provides for the additinal belt for
the a/c compressor.

A local machine shop will turn some new ones for me from steel per the late
model specs. That is, the bolt on unit that does not require removing the
original harmonic balancer pully from the car.

The problem is that they will only do a run of a dozen and want $135 each. I
have no problem buying one, but don't need 12!

Any one interested in getting one please let me know ASAP.

Larry Miceli
Pompano Beach, FL
Gold Coast Triumph Club
73 Triumph Stag