CF57822U - What a Christmas Present!

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: CF57822U - What a Christmas Present!
From: Chip19474@aol.com
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 14:32:58 EST
List,

Yes...it's true....CF57822U - that once poor, pathetic, abandoned '76 TR6
Inca Yellow mass of rusty metal - is tucked away in my garage next to his
little brother (the Spit) after 3+ years of being reborn and does it shine!

It's not quite finished yet.....a few minor items remain.....and it's not
Inca Yellow anymore - it's wearing red now, and its engine, while original in
numbers, grumbles and gurrgles like no TR6 I ever owned.  The insurance
papers arrived but I don't have a license plate yet.  So, since it came home
yesterday afternoon, I've only run it up and down the driveway 3 or 4
times....you know, just to make sure it still starts:)

Ohhh, gotta go - I think I see UPS truck with some more goodies from TRF.....

Cheers,

Chip Krout
Skippack, PA  USA

1976 TR6 #CF57822U - one of the last 500 built!
1970 Spitfire Mk3 #FDU78512L - hibernating for the winter