Re: The Last Road Home? or something like that

To: PeterSchop@aol.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: The Last Road Home? or something like that
From: McGaheyRx@aol.com
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2002 15:44:30 EST
In a message dated 12/15/02 2:27:20 PM Eastern Standard Time,
PeterSchop@aol.com writes:

> There was a fictional book mentioned on the list about 3 or 4 months ago
> whose name escapes me? It was something like "The Last Road Home." It was
> in
> a series of three maybe? I believe it was about racing LBC's back in the
> 50's
> and a mechanic who worked on the cars. I did not buy the book at that time

That would be "The Last Open Road" by B.S. Levy, first in a (so far) 3
part series - followed by "Montezuma's Ferrari" and "The Fabulous
Trashwagon" - each of which starts on the same day the previous book leaves
off.
Find them at www.lastopenroad.com or in the back of the TRF Christmas
catalog.

Cheers