Re: Lamp ,Assembly Help

To: "Joe Curry" <Spitlist@gte.net>, <GHaynesTR4@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Lamp ,Assembly Help
From: "levilevi" <levilevi@attbi.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2002 14:25:54 -0700
Cc: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Joe, you don't know how much help you've been to me today.

"Honey I'm going out to do some Triumph tool research on benzel replacement
tools....be back after a couple pints".  Ya gotta love a list that can
provide reasons to go have one.

Bud Rolofson
71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)
66TR4A CTC57806 (The Wreck-Almost Parts)
66TR4A CTC57529 (The Project)