choke help

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>, <tr8-digest@mercury.lcs.mit.edu>
Subject: choke help
From: "larry stein" <larry@ehc.org>
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 10:14:49 -0700
hey guys,  i got this new (to me) 1980 tr7 with dual zs carbs.  the p.o.
told me the choke was disconnected.  i've asked about this once i know,
but i am still stumped.  perhaps with a little more detail you guys can
help me out.  the choke is some kind of tiny carb between the two carbs.
it has a black plastic hose over the top of it.  there is nothing in my
haynes repair manual about this kind of choke.  so i am stumped how to
'reconnect it'.  can anyone point me to a manual, name, price that can
help me out ?  or does anyone know how this thing could possibly be
disconnected.
thank you all !
larry, lstein6@earthlink.net