VTR 2003

To: "jonmac" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Subject: VTR 2003
From: Dave Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 09:31:33 -0500
Cc: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net> 42dbca82.dsl.aros.net id gB5EdMj1003297
Message text written by "jonmac"
>I was planning and greatly looking forward to attending this event and
even
had my room reservation in place. This is not to be. A few days ago, I had
my ritual medical check with the Doc who left me in no doubt that yet
another year at least must pass before he'll eve think of signing me off
for
international travel
<

All the more reason for us yanks to plan a trip over there for the British
festivities around the 50th celebration of the TR!

I just hope I'm one (looks doubtfull at this point)

Dave