RE: garage heat

To: "'Joe Curry '" <Spitlist@gte.net>, "'Windoseat@aol.com '" <Windoseat@aol.com>, "'triumphs@autox.team.net '" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: garage heat
From: Mark Hooper <mhooper@pixelsystems.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2002 21:38:25 -0500
Why not those Infra-red lamps they use for keeping food warm. My wife seems
to feel that I am destined to end up where its red-hot all the time, so I
might as well get used to it... ;^)

Seriously the idea of wearing sunglasses and a parka as I slowly fight with
the bolts on the transmission is too unappealing. It's going to take more
than radiant heat from on top to get me under that car in the middle of
winter. I once disassembled a motorcyle at -40 degrees in an unheated shed
in the middle of nowhere. Once is enough and I am not 18 any more.
Brrrrrrrr!!!!

Mark