Re: >>NASS all the same` (was H.S.B.)

To: <nass@yahoogroups.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>, <SPIT6CGT6@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: >>NASS all the same` (was H.S.B.)
From: "ptegler@cablespeed" <ptegler@cablespeed.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2002 02:00:21 -0500
I assume you're referring to the photo of my harness
showing 'two' switches on the bracket bolted to the
front of the gearlever extension.  Yes... the left side
switch is the standard O/D interlock switch.  On this late
(post KF20001) the switch on the right of the bracket
is a seatbelt warning light interlock.

The seatbelt interlock switch is 'activated' or 'pressed in'
by the rail mounted bar, anytime the car in NOT in neutral.

Paul Tegler
wizardz@toad.net
www.teglerizer.com