75 TR6 for sale in OK - $2200

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: 75 TR6 for sale in OK - $2200
From: Chad Jester <triumph74tr6@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Dec 2002 09:29:27 -0800 (PST)
List,

I'm offering this car to you guys first.  If nobody takes it, look for it on
Ebay next spring, done.

The car is originally Delft Blue with Powder Blue interior.  It was apparently
sold new in Tulsa, OK.  It has been off the road and stored inside a warehouse
since 1983.

Frame: VERY nice! Most of the original black paint is on it. I think trip to
the car wash would make it look almost new! All the suspension is there and the
driveline is in place. The engine runs good and holds better than 50PSI oil
pressure at idle.

Body: Complete and rust-free. It has new Heritage floors in it. The old ones
were borderline between POR-15 and replacement. There was also one small hole
on the left side of the rear deck, and one small hole in each rocker. These
have all been repaired with metal. They are still bare so you can verify it
isnt fiberglassed. The body has been disassembled for paint (was like that
when I bought it) but the fasteners for each panel were stored in bins. I will
be putting the panels back on for transportation. All the bolt on panels (
fenders , hood, trunk, doors ) are in very nice shape. The original triple-xxx
windsheild is nice too!

This car will be a super easy restoration! I spent more than the asking price
of this car on new panels for my 74 TR6.

Ive done several TR6 restorations, and I dont see any major parts missing
from this car. Aside from paint, interior, top, soft parts, various nuts/bolt,
and some hydraulic work, thats really all thats needed. I think it could be
done for around $6500 total (if you really go nuts with new parts).  I've
developed a excel spreadsheet list of most parts needed.  If you're interested,
I can forward it to you.

If this sounds like what youre looking for, let me know and Ill send pics to
you as soon as I get them taken. Ill include details of whatever areas youd
like to see.

Delivery can be negotiated along the St. Louis to Cincinnati interstates.  I'm
heading that way to pick up another car and will hauling an empty trailer on
the way there.

I may also be able to haul it toward Houston around Christmas time....will even
include a large red bow!  ;-)  I used to live in Houston, and know how rusty
these TR's get down there.

Feel free to call me with any additional questions. 918-455-2423.

Regards,

Chad Jester