Re: UFO's, non LBC

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: UFO's, non LBC
From: "Ron Easterly" <magician@usol.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 08:46:49 -0400
On this Alien issue.......the Bible speaks of them as fallen angels, cast
into the earth.......
They're not comming from outer space, but from inner earth trying to get
They cannot face the light and therefore have dark lenses covering their
eyes appearing only at night.......
and their leader is the Beast.......Coming soon to deceive all except those
that have the understanding......
The truth has been hidden since Roswell, knowing that it would change the
world.......Ron