Re: Triumph: the new SUV

To: ZoboHerald@aol.com
Subject: Re: Triumph: the new SUV
From: Steven Newell <steven@newellboys.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 14:25:14 -0600
Cc: Triumph <triumphs@autox.team.net>
ZoboHerald@aol.com wrote:

> Hmmm...since the end of June, when I got my "new" Herald 1200 sedan and put
>it on the road as a daily driver, my two children have always pretty much
>DEMANDED that we take it to wherever we're going. Guess they were as tired of
>the Ford Explorer as I was. Alas, once winter snows and such set in here, it
>will be back to the Explorer full-time for them...and for me. :-(

I may be off the hook since when I picked up Ben from early
dismissal this afternoon, one of Ben's friends walked past
with his Mom -- and she said he'd been disappointed he didn't
get to ride in the Triumph last time. So I have her permission
to take the TR next time.

I should have noted that, when I'm forced to take the minivan,
the boys do think it's cool. But they've never asked to take it.
Even today when we were coming home in a light rain, I
heard no complaints from under the blanket.  ;-)

--
Steven Newell
Littleton, CO