Portland OR test driver needed: Volvo 122 steven_newellboys -- Please re

To: Triumph <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Portland OR test driver needed: Volvo 122 steven_newellboys -- Please report any abuse to abuse@bizland-inc.com
From: Steven Newell <steven@newellboys.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2002 11:50:47 -0600
[more limited Triumph content]

While I'm off topic, I've been looking into a '67 Volvo 122 wagon FS near
Portland, OR. Photos and documentation look good so far, but I'm looking for a
local to test drive the car and confirm the description. There is *some*
relevance to Triumphs, as the 122's share our SU carbs and other parts from the
same bins as many of our British cars. If you're in the area and interested,
please drop me a line off-list. Thanks.

PS actually the 122 wagon is a 220, but most people are familiar with the 122
designation, or the Swedish name 'Amazon'
--
Steven Newell
Littleton, CO