Re: luggage rack

To: ryoung@navcomtech.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: luggage rack
From: Popnglo@aol.com
Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2002 05:15:34 EDT
In a message dated 09/20/2002 6:56:45 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
ryoung@navcomtech.com writes:

If I recall, the OE rack I got was delivered in late October or so last year
(2001), ordered in the end of July. No note with it. British made. I do wax
it when I wax the rest of the car, which is not all that often. I have
noticed a bit of very minor dis-color/corrosion at the nut threads attachment
clamp.

Best Regards,
Ed