RE: TR4: clutch misbehaving

Subject: RE: TR4: clutch misbehaving
From: "Randall Young" <ryoung@navcomtech.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 20:47:20 -0700
Cc: "Triumph" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
> Thanks for the quick note. Um, I've never adjusted the clutch slave.
> You're thinking maybe I should? ;-) That doesn't require a frame-off
> restoration, does it?

Depends entirely on how bad you've got the disease !

First you decide you probably should rebuild the slave before you adjust it,
and polishing it up a bit wouldn't hurt either ... some clearcoat will keep
it shiny ... now that bracket looks shabby so paint it too ... and pretty
soon you're undoing those 17 bolts ... <g>

Randall