RE: cars

To: "'Fred Thomas'" <vafred@erols.com>, "'Triumphs'" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: cars
From: "R. Ashford Little II" <ralittle2@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 14:52:03 -0400
Cc: "'spitfires'" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Fred, I understand and totally agree with you.  It's a shame to have
such an old un-fun car that just happens to be in passable condition.
Tell you what, on the way down to the SE VTR why don't you drop it off
and I'll see what if I can figure out what to do with it.

I'm also taking donations of other unfortunate scrap metal.  Prime
examples could be:  1968 Cougar XR7 w/390 S code engine, small block
Cobra, GT350's, Tigers, 1955 Chrysler 300, early GTO's, 63-65 Stingrays.

I've also heard that the metal of late 50's & early 60's European cars
was defective so I'd be willing to accept most early Ferrari's &
Porsche's.

And there have been recalls on almost all LBCs so TR3's, 4's, 5's,
250's, Italia's, DB5's, E-types and such can also be dropped off at the
same location.

Oh, and a nice early 70's Ford "$1,000 fishing" truck would be nice as
an occasional tow vehicle.  And surely someone has one of those useless
trailers their wife wants them to give away.

R. Ashford Little II
www.geocities.com/ralittle2