Colur

To: TR List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Colur
From: ebk <ebk@buffnet.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 07:15:10 -0400
Hi List!

Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 18:51:28 -0400
From: "Fisher, Curt (AFS-Dixon)" <CFisher1@afs.bwauto.com>
Subject: RE: It's not easy being Green

    First of all I would like to welcome Curt to the list. Also Curt, I
have a dark Blue TRIUMPH colur on my TR4/A called 'Royal Blue' #56 [many
americians call it 'Midnight Blue'. I have a cicture on Dan Buttler's
web site [that I thought was for this list members to display our
cars?]. But when I when I click on to that URL address it states that
it's no longer in service?
http://www.thelittlemacshop.com/trsite/carfiles/cosmokramer1967tr4airs.html
    I guess I'm not in good standing or something, :-\  & my pic was
pulled. So Curt, ther is a TRIUMPH colur out there, but it may not be in
a TR3 'time period'.
    There was another person on this list that posted his web site [Paul
T. I think?] for looing at pictures of differnt Triumph's in different
colurs. I wrote to him & asked if he wanted to place my car's picture on
for an example of a dark blue TR, but without being able to see that
picture it would be hard to show it. Good Luck!
-Cosmo Kramer