Re: correct external mirrors 72 gt6

To: lstein6@earthlink.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: correct external mirrors 72 gt6
From: ZoboHerald@aol.com
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 09:27:52 -0400
In a message dated Wed, 18 Sep 2002 12:01:48 AM Eastern Standard Time,
<lstein6@earthlink.net> writes:

>i have to order a couple other parts so ....
>what are the correct outside mirrors on a 72 gt6 ?
>where can i get them and what would be the going price ?
>thanks, larry lstein6@earthlink.net

Arguably the most common outside mirror during that period was the "bullet"
style mirror. From the TRF price list:

HAC1528 T46S15G13M57 MIRROR, Door, Chrom 67.50

I think these are all reproductions nowadays. Hopefully they're better than the
originals, which seemed to come from the manufacturer pre-pitted (or maybe it
was just the salty winter air of upstate New York).

--Andy Mace