RE: new ppg color charts are up on a new site!

To: "'ptegler@gouldfo.com'" <ptegler@gouldfo.com>
Subject: RE: new ppg color charts are up on a new site!
From: Mark Hooper <mhooper@pixelsystems.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 13:30:35 -0400
Paul:

Your site is better for people who would like to see what the car would
actually look like with the colour.

I have a red 72 TR6 that was originally Jasmine. If I wanted to show what it
looked like to someone before the paint change it's Easy to find on your
sytem; click on yellow and there is a jasmine TR250. The autocolor site
cannot seem to show me a Jasmine and I couldn't easily see where to type in
the PPG 81686 that your site identified as the colour code.

Not to mention that a photo of a car is a lot more illuminating than a paint
chip. Don't be bummed, you have a great site.

Cheers,

Mark