What Are These Parts? TR6? TR4?

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: What Are These Parts? TR6? TR4?
From: "Bill Brewer" <bbrewer@qnet.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 07:38:14 -0700
     I have some unidentified parts from a box that don't go on my TR3. Can
someone identify them?

1. A headlamp ring. About 1-3/8 inch deep. Much deeper than the TR3 one.
Rivet on top. Opposite side has a drilled hole and a bigger rivet by the
hole. The rivits hold little brackets for mounting. It is new.

2. Voltage regulator. New in box. The cover is angular and doesn't have the
bale to latch it down. It is labeled Standard Plus VR-30.

3. Heater blower. 3-1/8 inch outlet, 4 inch inlet with butterfly gate to
control airflow. Labeled Smiths Industries 5/69 1201/0 3S on motor and Code
No FHB 53Q/75/PM on blower. Fan has biodegraded (or whatever old plastic
does). Motor/blower is really stiff and didn't turn under power, but looks
like it would if cleaned up and lubed.

     What do these go to? #3 is free to good home. If anyone wants to work
out something on #1 or #2 let me know. If not, it goes on Ebay.

     Bill Brewer
     Tehachapi, CA
     1960 TR3A