Re: [triumph_herald] Oh,hmm. So that's how it works...

To: John Kipping <johnkipping@inet.net.nz>, Triumphs@autox.team.net, triumph_herald@yahoogroups.com, spitfires@autox.team.net, Eric S Hanson <merlin42@erols.com>
Subject: Re: [triumph_herald] Oh,hmm. So that's how it works...
From: "Scott A. Roberts" <herald1200@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2002 10:31:44 -0400
Thanks to John, Con, Randy & Jim for the replies- I now have a handle on how
to get her set up to run right.(Although she ran ok before I started this
tuning business... She should run better now I've rebuilt the carbs & put in
a new 45D4 Lucas dizzy- temporarily, until my Delco one is rebuilt)

Thanks, by the way, to anyone in the past I may have missed thanking for
assistance- I do appreciate it, but often get so bogged down with things, I
don't get a chance to reply with thanks.

Scott