More on distributor wiring -

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: More on distributor wiring -
From: "bschwart@postoffice.pacbell.net" <bschwart@postoffice.pacbell.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 09:24:40 -0400 FILETIME=[E9E9FA80:01C25B28] teamfat2.dsl.aros.net id g8DDOgV27467
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
For what its worth, according to the number on the side of the distributor
(41697B)  I have a a Lucas EID distributor from a 77-80 Spitfire  still
the wiring colors dont match any of the diagrams that I have (mine is
white/blue, white/black, and red/black terminating in a 3 pin Molex
connector) I'd still like to use it and if worse comes to worse (or
better?) I'll just stick a crane unit in there or adapt a GM ignition
module to work with it -  And the GM unit doesn't require a drive resistor!