RE: door panel

To: JASandPJS@aol.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: door panel
From: Hugh Fader <hfader@usa.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 19:04:15 -0400
John,

Slide a couple of appropriately sized Allen wrenches under the handle. Then
use a small punch or nail set to push the pins out.

Also, here is a tip for replacing the handles: Use a small piece of duct
tape to hold the springs in place on the door. Get a nail the same size as
the pins. Cut part way through it the length of the old pin. Slide it in
place and bend it to break it off. Much easier than putting the old pin
back.

- Hugh Fader