Re:Tr3a wing mirrors : Appropriate accessories

To: dspence@oanet.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re:Tr3a wing mirrors : Appropriate accessories
From: "Michael Gajic" <michaelgajic@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Sep 2002 09:06:27 +1000 FILETIME=[5C5B7210:01C2578C]
Don Spence wrote:

>Duh... We have traffic in the populated and civilized Americas and >well,
>you know what it's like in the outback. (Fender mirrors are >primarily used
>in lane change maneuvers. Not necessary when all you >had was one lane
>roads.)

Sadly, its not that simple ;-)  Australian roads were far less crowed back
then and far lazier, but most of our TRs received mirrors, usually dealer
fitted.  The difference is that over here they are nearly always mounted on
the door and are more often than not bullet style mirrors.

Cheers,
Michael
63' TR4
69' 2000